1. Legal Notice
This legal notice and information (here in after the “Legal Notice”) governs the use of the Internet service www.artabrian.com (here in after the “Web site”) for Internet users. The legal owner of the Web site is Luis M. Iglesias (EU VAT Nº ES35468575E) located in Agrelo, 12 L3 – Bertamiráns, Ames, C, Galicia (Spain, EU). Contact e-mail address: info(at)artabrian.com
2. Copyright and Licenses
Domestic and International copyright and trademark laws protect the entire contents (include downloads) of the Site. The owner of the intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks is Artabrian.com. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE.
Any other names of Artabrian.com or its Web sites, blogs, seminars, conferences, events, trade shows, publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of Artabrian.com. Any use of Artabrian.com’s trademarks is strictly prohibited without the express permission from Artabrian.com. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to non-Artabrian.com Internet Web sites or resources as a convenience to you (“Third-Party Sites”). Because Artabrian.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Artabrian.com is not responsible for the availability of such Third-Party Sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Links to Third-Party Sites are not endorsements by Artabrian.com of such Third-Party Sites. You further acknowledge and agree that Artabrian.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such Third Party Site or resource.
Upon your request and expression of consent, we collect the data for the purpose of providing services to you. Your data is not used for any other purposes or shared with third parties. It is removed upon your withdrawal of consent or your request to terminate theses services.
Based on our legitimate interests, we also collect the data for the purpose of running this website. Your data is not used for any other purposes or shared with third parties. It is removed upon your request.
4. Your rights pertaining your data
You can request that we rectify or erase any personal data we hold about you. Please send your request to info(at)artabrian.com. The rights that you can exercise are related to what is indicated below:
• The right to withdraw consent
• The right of access
• The right to erasure
• The right to rectification
• The right to data portability
• The right to object
• Notification of data breaches
• The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
If you have problems getting templates to work, we will be happy to provide a full refund within 30 days of the original purchase. After 30 days, no refunds will be given. Before a refund will be granted, you must allow us to try and help solve any problem you have with the template(s). NOTE: refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the purchased products. We stand behind our products and will assist you in solving any problem you have, but we also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why.
7. Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
This legal notice and all the relationships established with Artabrian.com will be governed by that established in Galician, Spanish and EU legislation.